To become a global centre for excellence in Urban Ecology, with a view to contributing to the long-term sustainability of cities.
To work towards the creation of sustainable cities and enhancing the quality of urban spaces to benefit present and future generations with insights from experiences gained by engaging with Delhi.
- To engage in action-based research in urban ecology, ecological restoration, and sustainability.
- To engage in capacity building in action-based research through vibrant national and international collaborations.
- To act as a nodal agency, collaborating with government, non-government, and civil society organizations working on education, research and advocacy aspects related to Delhi’s ecology and society.
- To contribute to teaching & research within SHE, and other schools within AUD.
- To carry out education and outreach programmes through volunteering and citizen science projects.